There are several things that might cause this issue, for example scheduled maintenance. If you've already visited the official group and haven't seen a maintenance post, then it might be possible for the loading problem to be caused by some technical issues. Here's what you need to do:
- If the game stops loading at 66%, then you need to clear the cache of your browser. You can find a detailed guide on how to do that here.
- If a black screen appears when you open the game, and nothing else happens, it means that your antivirus software might be blocking the game. Consider shutting it down or adding Dakota to the exceptions list and enter the game again!
- If the game doesn't load, but none of the above fits the description, here's what you can do:
- Refresh the game page;
- Clear your browser cache;
- Update your browser to the latest version;
- Try launching the game from a different browser;
- Update Adobe Flash Player;
- Turn off antivirus and start the game again;
- Restart your Internet router;
- Try running the game on a different PC.
If none of the above helps, please contact our Support crew, and we'll do our best to assist you as soon as possible! You can submit a Support ticket here.